1. Cabinet construction
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cycolpentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Self-contained system, rear mounted compressor.
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Self closing doors
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
|Capacity||16.7 cu. ft.|
|Exterior Dimensions ( L x D x H )||60 3/8 x 33 1/16 x 35 7/8 inch|
|Net Weight||225 lb|
|Temperature Range||33℉ ~ 39℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||1.32 (kWh/day)|
3 Year Parts & Labor
Additional 2 Year Compressor
- Undercounter Refrigerators
- Door Type:
- Door Style:
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Shelves:
- 1/4 HP
- Cu. Ft.:
- 48 - 60 inches
- 24 - 36 inches
- Compressor Location:
- Rear Mounted